A Fart Egg And Toad Torture

irf1983

Songster
10 Years
May 7, 2009
Brooksville, FL
I was working on a deck in my back yard yesterday when I saw my buff run out of some elephant ears with this. It cause quite a stir with the other girls. They spent the next 30 minutes jockeying for possession. Below that is a fart egg I found a few weeks back.

30644_p1010233.jpg

30644_p1010212.jpg

I know! One of my Pekin drakes caught one yesterday and the chase was on and you know, ducks can't run worth a darn...it was hilarious...especially when they would fall in the little holes the geese have placed all over their pasture...run, fall, run, fall...no one got hurt thank goodness...love them fart eggs and pullet bullets...got a big double yolked Pekin egg yesterday...yep, I ate it...it was either that or bake some cookies...

I'm surprised they eat toads. I thought toads put off a nasty taste??? I know my cats and dogs won't bother toads (well...my female dog will use her paw and snout one around if I don't save it, but they won't pick one up in their mouths). Frogs are another story...

Wow, that's a great shot of your hen running off with a toad! And as far as fart eggs go: save them! If you can...I think there is only egg white in them, no yolk.

941_teeny_tiny_egg_008.jpg

I got this gem from my RIR Maudette
smile.png
And it's a cute round shape!

BTW Chickens will eat anything! Given the opportunity.....

Back
Top Bottom