A Few Days to Hatch, and Still Nothing to Feed Them!

Just get the medicated feed
big_smile.png

I use medicated feed because it's the only thing I can get. My birds are OK. I had a very good hatch of eggs from birds raised on the medicated feed from the start.

This is only one generation. My family ate the birds from this hatch. And we continue to eat the eggs from birds we didn't eat.

I'll let you know in a few years if my kids IQs have dropped or if they can't find jobs and become productive members of society. Just kidding. Somehow I think the McDonald's they have and the future economic situation will have bigger effects on their lives than whether or not the quail feed has antibiotic in it.

(Sorry, work is making me slap happy).

Quote:
I used this for a month, only use in doses horribly expensive due to shipping. Good feed tho.

buy 2 bags and you get free shipping

Buying feed like that would bankrupt me!
I thought going from 34 to 36 cents a pound for good GBS was bad, but if I had to pay that price for feed, even without having to pay the shipping charges.....OH MY!
That's over $2.50/pound! I'm not saying that it isn't good feed, but...Gosh Darn it! It ain't that good!

Feed your birds high protein chicken feed at any price and deal with the consonances! Oh my!!!! Oh my!!!

I picked up some Manna Gamebird Starter today at Orschelns for 5.00 for a 5lb bag, I also checked to see what they had in the way of gamebird food and they do carry 22% in 40lb bags for $14.50 but thats the highest protein they have there, I think I will buy it when my birds get a lil older and supplement other sources of protein

Back
Top Bottom