A few issues with the website in Google Chrome

Hholly

Songster
Jul 3, 2015
Amo, IN
Not sure if it's because of Chrome or not... Sometimes when I try to give an Ovation, nothing happens when I click the button even repeatedly. Other times I click the Ovation button on another post and it works.

Also, sometimes when replying on a thread, the Editor shows the Font and Style, Emojies, etc. options at the top. Other times there are no options at all, just a box to enter text. Not sure why.

There is a limit on the number of ovations you can give in a day. Maybe you hit your limit and that's why you can't give anymore.

As for the editor I'm not sure on that, it has happened to me before and I have generally just gone back and then restarted my reply after that's is been fine.

There is a limit on the number of ovations you can give in a day. Maybe you hit your limit and that's why you can't give anymore.

As for the editor I'm not sure on that, it has happened to me before and I have generally just gone back and then restarted my reply after that's is been fine.
Ok thanks. Generally, the Ovation problem happens when I haven't even given any for a while. Don't think I went close to the limit. If I can get logged in in another browser I will try on the same posts I was unable to earlier.

Not sure if it's because of Chrome or not... Sometimes when I try to give an Ovation, nothing happens when I click the button even repeatedly. Other times I click the Ovation button on another post and it works. 

Also, sometimes when replying on a thread, the Editor shows the Font and Style, Emojies, etc. options at the top. Other times there are no options at all, just a box to enter text. Not sure why.

I've seen the same problems with chrome, explorer and on the iPad, but I cannot get it to fail on a regular basis, so I just refresh the screen until it's working again.

-Kathy

I've seen the same problems with chrome, explorer and on the iPad, but I cannot get it to fail on a regular basis, so I just refresh the screen until it's working again.

-Kathy

Ok, thanks. I will try the page refreshing thing.

Last edited:
I use google chrome and get chunks of other byc pages blocking the text on any page I try to use. :( They are stuck in place and I can't move them. Refreshing just moves them around on the page, mainly.

This is happening to me, too, but I just thought it was a redraw bug of my graphics card. Pretty easy to repeat, so I'll get a screen shot the next time I'm on the desktop. I'll also reply with the version I'm using.

-Kathy

I use google chrome and get chunks of other byc pages blocking the text on any page I try to use. :( They are stuck in place and I can't move them. Refreshing just moves them around on the page, mainly.
Yes this has started happening to me, too. I use Google Chrome as my browser.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate and Google Chrome Version 47.0.2526.73 m.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom