A GOOD hatch!

MagsC

Queen Of Clueless
11 Years
Jul 27, 2008
Minnesota
Well starting Wednesday night I had some more eggs hatching. I came back and nine babies had hatched, right now two more are in the incubator with more pips. This is my last until at very least spring because I will have my hands full!

Congrats!!!
thumbsup.gif

Thanks to all!
smile.png

Susan, a couple of these were from yours, those were the ones that started hatching Wednesday night.They are beautiful! Sorry I hadnt been in contact, I still have been having health issues and then with the holiday I am pretty much running on empty.
hmm.png

Veronica, YES, most of yours have hatched now. Gorgeous babies!
smile.png

I have also had luck now with the eggs I got from Tiff,Jen,and Sara(?). So chick overload right now,lol. I dont foresee hatching for quite a while unless I do some purebred eggs in the spring or if I am lucky, hatch out eggs I get from the bunch I have now. By spring I would say they could be laying...
fl.gif

There are still a couple eggs left in the incubator, I will leave them for a bit just in case.
Going off now to try and get some rest. Back to the whole doctor business after this weekend.Bluh.

Fishermom, they were brown eggs. Sorry for not keeping up with this thread, have had the flu and not been worth much.Bluh.
Babies are all doing well.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom