A Love Letter .....Keep it going if you can!

I love BYC because of the way the members come together to help another

I love BYC because I have very little socialization in my life, and if it weren't for the people here, I would be lost.

I love the way I can always jump on the site, and either learn something, laugh at something, or find something that really makes me think....

Happy Holidays to all, and thank you!!!!!
frow.gif

I love BYC because it's a new experience everyday on the board, the information is always cheerfully given, or geuine concern or solace offered. Thank you all for accepting me the way I am, it's not always easy to make friends.

I love BYC because there's always a happy surprise on it....

Like the person that posted a recipe for croissant rolls with cream cheese and brown sugar inside of them.....My Goodwill will be very happy today and tomorrow as I share those clothes I've outgrown .......

Thank you BYC.....
lau.gif

I love byc because I can jump into the middle of a conversation, and actually be included in it!
And all the other reasons everyone has posted! No one he makes fun of me for my love of my animals!

I love the acceptance I found here immediately and the fact that I feel I belong to a part of something so helpful and meaningful to others as well as myself.
I love that there seems to always be a friendly person willing to help me answer questions when I don't know what to do.
I love that I have made so many wonderful friends that have been there to support and uplift me whenever things get tuff.
For all of this and more, I'd like to say THANK YOU ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
hugs.gif

I love the fact that I am a thread killer and no one minds.

I love the fact I learn something on here EVERY single day.

I love the fact that this site shows there are very caring and wonderful honest people still in this world.

I just love this site because.

Back
Top Bottom