IS THIS NORMAL???

Smokey And Me

Chirping
Aug 26, 2023
Hey y'all. I am new to BYC but am very happy to join this community. I have a pet duck that has been raised and lives outdoors with a flock of 4 other ducks, but he has taken a special liking to me since he was a duckling. He is a Khaki Campbell drake, and his name his Smokey. He sleeps on my lap, simply lays his head on the palm of my hand, rest his head on my shoulder, swims beside me, and when he flies, he lands beside me. Is this normal? None of the other ducks are like this. He is even called The Miracle Duck, but that is another story to talk about later.

He has even gotten quite well known for being this way. Everybody recognizes and loves him at poultry shows. He even has his own YouTube channel. Just wondering if he is the only one. Do y'all have any ducks like this? I have attached a couple videos of him for y'all. Please reply! Thank you.

I think it's really sweet. Do you have a duck like him? Also, I would really appreciate if everyone subscribed to his YouTube channel. I don't think I am breaking any BYC rules. I hope I am not! :D

I think it's really sweet. Do you have a duck like him? Also, I would really appreciate if everyone subscribed to his YouTube channel. I don't think I am breaking any BYC rules. I hope I am not! :D
Nope, mine will eat from my hand and follow me around but hate to be picked up, let alone cuddled, which is fine with me.

I don't think it's breaking the BYC rules, but I could be wrong. :oops:

Sure I will subscribe to yours if you subscribe to mine .... It is
" Duck Puddle Garden "

Sure I will subscribe to yours if you subscribe to mine .... It is
" Duck Puddle Garden "
YES!!!!! I would love to subscribe to you! Right now, this is a new channel of Smokey's. Not many know about it right now, so the more people know, the better! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom