A Major Brag!!

CONGRATS!
ya.gif

Though I too have a little trouble cracking the "code", I know a winner when I see one!

What a gorgeous fellow, congratulations on another winner!
clap.gif

Last edited:
Congrats! Tony did a nice job with him. Pretty dog with nice lines & head. As for checking a catalog ... check Infodog. They do link to other Superintendents. I've done it several times when the brain takes a break!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!
big_smile.png

dbunni, Teresa Bradley was on him for BOB. She beat Tony with his Special. haha.

I am on pins and needles this morning. Rottweilers are in the ring at 8am Pacific time, 11am Eastern.

It is a Major today in Dogs AND grump.

There are 11 class dogs, and it takes 11 for a 3 point major. There are 16 grump, with 14 required for a 3 pointer, so that will likely hold in the girls.

If Ruger wins one more Major over the weekend, he will complete the requirements for his AKC CH title.

I am DYING with the waiting.

Will you cross your fingers with me?

Ahhhhhh, so close and yet so far.

WD today. Major broke in dogs. The judge did not cross him over to BOW, so he got 2 pts he doesn't need.

Good news is, he is 2 for 2, and hopefully tomorrow either the major holds in dogs, or he gets crossed over for the Best of Winners.

Many thanks to all of you who are rooting for Ruger. His owner is at the show, so I will get a call about this time tomorrow with an update.

Back
Top Bottom