A neighbor/acquaintance came over this evening...(a bit long)

lol.png

Quote:
You may have a *psychic* chicken on your hands...Sounds like Speckles was WARNING you as soon as she sensed your neighbor's bad vibes entering your house...

If I were your neighbor, and I found you with that little chick on your shoulder, I might giggle a bit but I'd also want to be your New Best Friend, because a woman with a chick on her shoulder would probably be a friendly sort, and interesting to have around
smile.png

Your neighbor is beastly - it sounds like she needs to be on some kind of mood-lightening medication.

My neighbour is deathly afraid of chickens, so afraid that when confronted with one she's gone - at a run - at 81 years old!! My neighbour is too petrified to stay long enough to hurl insults. So, Cetawin, I think your neighbour is more of a prima dona than a chicken phobe.

Incidently my neighbour is my chicken feeder when I'm away for any reason! As long as all the birds are behind bars and the food and water can be delivered through the barrier Gloria is my godsend. Even better - she's too afraid to collect the eggs! Of course, I do give her plenty when I return.

You go Speckles! You can come and help me weed out my neighbours anytime.

Barb

Back
Top Bottom