A New Life ~RP~

"Thanks, This is Dawn, I'm Diana" She said petting the snow white pup and looking from Vanessa to Austin
"Im Vanessa"
Thinking that Vanessa was talking to her, Austin turned and opened her other eye in order to make eye contact with her. "Hello..." she replied in her deep voice.
"Oh hi! Didnt see ya there!"

(GTG dont role without meeee!!!)

Last edited:
Austin chuckled quietly at the girls dog. "What's your name?" she asked.
"Dawn" Diana said "I rescued her...from some bad people" Dawn turned and walked to the edge of the seat, trying to sniff Austin across the distance

Austin made a face back at the curious dog and smiled. "I wish someone would've done that for me," she replied.

Austin made a face back at the curious dog and smiled. "I wish someone would've done that for me," she replied.
Dawn's tail wagged happily, she squirmed, almost falling off the seat
"Mom said we couldn't keep her, but I will. She is my responsibility now." Diana said softly gently catching the puppy

Skylar had turned her attention back to her book, when her gaze was forced to settle on Austin, due to some extreme curiosity. Duke stood up on the seat, his massive form pushing Skylar and Max towards the edge. The big gray-and-black dog stuck out his snout to give Austin a big, slobbery kiss on the cheek.

Back
Top Bottom