A Pip!!! *Another?

ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

Congrats! I'm going to be trying some of these eggs next week, too. I'm super excited! Best of luck!!!!
fl.gif

No more yet but it's only day 16. Infact, I haven't seen movement from the tiny pip this morning...only those few hours last night I could see the tip of the beak (I assume) poking at the shell and membrane but now there's nothing.

I hope baby is just taking her time.

Another pip? It's at a funny angle so I can't tell what it is...but the eggs are clean of dirt and I"ve been staring at the enough to know that they don't have any irregular bumps.

pip2.jpg

It's sticking out like a teeny tiny volcano, I think. I hope the chickie explodes out soon!

LOL!! Probably very true! I just don't want to miss a moment of this event!
smile.png

Everytime I sneak a peak at the bator I feel guilty...like looking at the eggs through the window isn't good for them. I remind myself that looking through the window doesn't affect my humidity or temperature and there's nothing wrong. But I feel guilty anyway. LOL.

Yup, that is because every time you look, nothing has happened, and it temps you quite badly to open that bator and help out, lol. Don't look! Don't look! LOL, like that will help.
smack.gif

Back
Top Bottom