• Other (???!!!!)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

CityGirlintheCountry

Green Eggs and Hamlet
12 Years
Jul 7, 2007
Middle TN
So earlier today as I was sitting and pondering life while meditating on the toilet a question came to mind. The lady in the stall next to me finished her business and then flushed the toilet with her foot. I know many, many women who will push the lever with their foot rather than their hand. So the questions arose, how many of us do this and why? The next thing we are going to do is wash our hands. Why is the foot flush so prevalent?

Edited to add- This refers to public toilets. I am a staunch believer that whatever you choose to do at home is your own business!

Last edited:
Dang and here I thought you were gonna ask us if we were folders or scrunchers.
tongue.png

I voted other just to be different. Would you expect any less from me?

lau.gif
The question is so hilarious I just laughed out loud! I flush with my hand, my mom flushes with her foot...all the time, then scrubs her hands at the sink...

Well gritty, what do you use then! I just flush with my hand. Im gonna wash it anyway. But I also sit on the toilet, usually without lining it with tp unless its really nasty. Then I just hover over it and end up peeing on myself...

I USUALLY use my hand, but sometimes in a public restroom there will be a younger child taken into the stall with me, and while I hold them on my hip I'll flush with my foot.
lol.png

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:
I flush with my foot out in public, I also open the door with my paper towel or my elbow if posible.
I just can't bring myself to touch the toilet at walmart if I can help it. Also I have seen people leave the
restroom without washing so I try not to touch the door handle if one is present. (I know the rest of the store is prolly dirtier than the door to the bathroom!)

Quote:
How about I only use public toilets that are self flushing?
tongue2.gif

Trust me the Gritty knows her limitations, one of which is that I have horrible balance issues. If I tried to flush a toilet with my foot I'd end up on my kester and they'd have to get the jaws of life to get me outta the stall.

Perhaps a better question Miz CityGirl is what in the world were you doing spying on your bathroom neighbor? You only think she was flushing with her foot. Perhaps she was flushing with her hand and adjusting a wardrobe malfunction with her other hand, which would explain her foot being off the floor. I think.

Back
Top Bottom