A Tentative Return!

Starburst

Jesus Loves You
May 25, 2020
Western Washington
Hello, everyone! I've been swinging by recently, just reading and catching up, not too much, but just checking in every once and a while - I'm now very happy to let you all know that I am now slowly returning to BYC - as a quick update, I am doing much better, both mentally and physically, and I am ready to come back to "The Nest-" To return to BYC, the coziest, most friendly online community out there!
I've been missing chatting with all of you, so as you can imagine, I'm ecstatic to be returning!
Now, do keep in mind, I won't be as active as I normally am in the beginning - I don't want to return, wings outstretched - and then immediately plummet like what happened the last time I returned. So I'll just be slowly easing my way in at first. But I'll still be here, being my Silly Starburst-self as usual! :D
I've really missed you all, and I want to thank all of you for your outstanding support and encouragement, even when you don't know all the reasons of why I left. You truly are some of the kindest people I've ever met...so, just...thank you!
Lots of hugs to each of you, or, as Leyla likes to say, love and hugs across the miles! 💕 :hugs

@TwoCrows, @cluckmecoop7, @PioneerChicks, @Sapphire Sebright, @Alyssa-Bee, @Crestcrazy, @CrazyCochin, @JadeFarms, @Misfits Farm 92, @human1, @CHlCKEN, @EmmaRainboe, and everyone else! Just wanted to let you all know!

(And to any of you reading this and not knowing what's going on, here's the link to the explanation! :D https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/farwell-for-a-while.1445851/#post-24027755 )

But seriously, once again, thank you so much! You have no idea how much your kind and supporting words have lifted me up and filled me with peace and joy! :hugs

Hello, everyone! I've been swinging by recently, just reading and catching up, not too much, but just checking in every once and a while - I'm now very happy to let you all know that I am now slowly returning to BYC - as a quick update, I am doing much better, both mentally and physically, and I am ready to come back to "The Nest-" To return to BYC, the coziest, most friendly online community out there!
I've been missing chatting with all of you, so as you can imagine, I'm ecstatic to be returning!
Now, do keep in mind, I won't be as active as I normally am in the beginning - I don't want to return, wings outstretched - and then immediately plummet like what happened the last time I returned. So I'll just be slowly easing my way in at first. But I'll still be here, being my Silly Starburst-self as usual! :D
I've really missed you all, and I want to thank all of you for your outstanding support and encouragement, even when you don't know all the reasons of why I left. You truly are some of the kindest people I've ever met...so, just...thank you!
Lots of hugs to each of you, or, as Leyla likes to say, love and hugs across the miles! 💕 :hugs

@TwoCrows, @cluckmecoop7, @PioneerChicks, @Sapphire Sebright, @Alyssa-Bee, @Crestcrazy, @CrazyCochin, @JadeFarms, @Misfits Farm 92, @human1, @CHlCKEN, @EmmaRainboe, and everyone else! Just wanted to let you all know!

(And to any of you reading this and not knowing what's going on, here's the link to the explanation! :D https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/farwell-for-a-while.1445851/#post-24027755 )

But seriously, once again, thank you so much! You have no idea how much your kind and supporting words have lifted me up and filled me with peace and joy! :hugs
Welcome back, Starburst! So glad to hear that you're back, even if it's not completely. Good to know that you're doing better. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom