A tiny mystery eggs

Well...
I have both bad news and pretty good news. These good news are super good to me lol

Bad news are that my hen decided she doesn't wants to sit on eggs anymore and prefers running around with rest of her flock... I came to try candling tiny egg and it had an embryo inside, but no heart beat no blood pumping in blood vessels or signs of live going on. I am kinda sad because I wanted to see what will hatch, but that happens sometimes... Anyways that's enough bad news from me, it's a good news time :D
Good news are that I'm planning to get a couple of polish chickens! I saw how they look like, and i was like: OH HELL NAH I FELL IN LOVE
I have everything that you need for chickens, and i already have 8 australorp hens so I know how it's like to have chickens :) I'm planning to get a hen and rooster, both hatched this year. Probably going to get them the next week! I got to admit, I can't wait and I'm pretty excited to welcome two new birds on my farm.

I will post about these beautifull chickens if i would be able to get them, or not. Fingers crossed! :D

Well...
I have both bad news and pretty good news. These good news are super good to me lol

Bad news are that my hen decided she doesn't wants to sit on eggs anymore and prefers running around with rest of her flock... I came to try candling tiny egg and it had an embryo inside, but no heart beat no blood pumping in blood vessels or signs of live going on. I am kinda sad because I wanted to see what will hatch, but that happens sometimes... Anyways that's enough bad news from me, it's a good news time :D
Good news are that I'm planning to get a couple of polish chickens! I saw how they look like, and i was like: OH HELL NAH I FELL IN LOVE
I have everything that you need for chickens, and i already have 8 australorp hens so I know how it's like to have chickens :) I'm planning to get a hen and rooster, both hatched this year. Probably going to get them the next week! I got to admit, I can't wait and I'm pretty excited to welcome two new birds on my farm.

I will post about these beautifull chickens if i would be able to get them, or not. Fingers crossed! :D
Come join the club, the polish club
Congratulations on the polish, sorry about the egg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...cken-lovers-only.1469787/page-8#post-24493940

Back
Top Bottom