A tribute to those pets who have passed away

Quote:
They were gorgeous, Birdy.
hugs.gif
I'm sorry for your losses.

Even though I know most EE hens look very similar, Amber looks EXACTLY like my Sassy. She even acts like her from the description you gave out. Where'd you get her from? I she's from a hatchery they could be related...

A few years ago my dog, Spotty, was acting strange so we took him to the vet. It was about 5 days after his 12th birthday. He was diagnosed with throat cancer and put to sleep 3 days later. R.I.P Spotty.

Quote:
hugs.gif

Even though I know most EE hens look very similar, Amber looks EXACTLY like my Sassy. She even acts like her from the description you gave out. Where'd you get her from? I she's from a hatchery they could be related...

I got her from my local feed store. I'm not sure where they order their chicks from, but, from what I've read, Easter Eggers that look like her come from Ideal poultry.

There is an Easter Egger at the avian rescue I work at that looks almost precisely like Amber, and she is also very sweet. I am very tempted to adopt her.

Quote:
hugs.gif

I got her from my local feed store. I'm not sure where they order their chicks from, but, from what I've read, Easter Eggers that look like her come from Ideal poultry.

There is an Easter Egger at the avian rescue I work at that looks almost precisely like Amber, and she is also very sweet. I am very tempted to adopt her.

Hm, interesting. I got mine from MPC, but I've heard they get theirs from other hatcheries.

That or we can clone mine and give it to you for free.
tongue.png

Quote:
Your amber looks just like my Muffy
sad.png
, i got her back in December in a poultry show, she would always runaway from me until she got sick in March of this year.
I kept her in a doggy crate until she got better, then after that she became friendly, she would let me pick her up, she would come near me when i had treats, and she would even complain to me when she wanted to lay and the nest boxes were occupied. about a month ago, i found her dead on the coop floor on a hot day Muffy, you will be missed, but never forgotten .
hit.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
yeah...I didn't notice! or at least in the random gamblings forum because they seriously do not belong in this section/forum
hmm.png

Last edited:
Sorry for putting it in the wrong section. I didn't know where to put it. I'm just really upset over the loss of my chicken and I hoped that people in the same situation would share their feelings.

Sorry again

Teriyaki

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom