Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I love snow, as long as I don't have to drive anywhere!
big_smile.png

Snowing here. Ground covered...house covered....car covered.

Did I mention I don't like the snow? To cold...it really needs to snow
in the summer. Then I could go outside and enjoy it.

Christmas Parade today. Those kids were froze! Riding in a convertible...
Not me.

Time to hibernate! (or go play Wii with my daughter.)

I'm sorry you don't enjoy it
sad.png
. I love the snow. We get cold, but hardly ever get snow. When we do, it isn't usually that much and doesn't last that long. Last year, we didn't get anything. Granted, I wouldn't want to be snowed in for weeks on end, but if it is going to be cold, (in the winter we can regularly get into the 20's and every once in a while the teens), at least give me some snow! We live at about 400 ft. We want to move soon, and the family and I have all decided that the next house we move to, will be at around 1000 ft. It does help that I'm a stay at home mom, and that when I do work, it is for the school system, so when the kids are off, so am I. What's funny is I grew up hating the winter weather. Finally came to realize a few years ago, that I didn't actually hate it, I loved it! I grew up always hearing my mom saying how she HATED it. She thought it was pretty to look at, but that was it. Guess I kind of got "brainwashed" into thinking it was horrible. She had to drive in it alot though, so I'm sure that had alot to do with it. Now I always look forward to possibly getting snow. I love making fires in the woodstove, and baking when the weather is bad. My husband get so excited when there is a possiblity of snow, he will actually get up throughout the night checking!
lol.png
I will admit that I do worry alot about my chickens and goats, when it gets cold, although I know they are fine. I just try to remember all the BYC'ers that have snow all the time, and their animals do just fine.

Last edited:
Where we live we got 25.75" of snow in november. the daytime high has only been above freezing 3 days in the last 3 weeks, the lowest has been -15 at nite with a daytime high of -12 . the high today was 23 and its down to 19 right now and who knows how low with this 15 mph wind. So you all can have some of ours it is real pretty outside.

I see I might have to shovel the driveway today.Blah!

Dh was in TX a few days ago and it was 84.Then he went to Florida and it was 70.Now he is heading to NY and I know he wishes he could stay down south.He sent me quite a few house listings from the warm areas,and I will be thinking about them as a shovel.

I might enjoy the winter more if I didn't have to drive the highway 4 times a day.It is crazy how some people drive,and they actually seem mad at me that I don't speed. I am already going in the slow lane,but it just isn't enough anymore!

Back
Top Bottom