Abusing me

Stumars

Chirping
Aug 24, 2020
I have 3 quail pets left. All hand reared.
Now when I go outside 1 of them ( female) won't stop shouting at me. My shed is by the little window for the coop. She goes inside the coop from the run to the window to shout. So it's 100% intended and everytime I go there like 4 times a day

Could be abuse but not sure. They are all healthy etc

Any idea?

Could this be a mistranslation or a joke that didn't land? Your quail is not "abusing" you. One of mine chirps loudly whenever I'm around, but that seems to be a mix of bird moods akin to "Hello!" and "What, no treats?!"

I have 3 quail pets left. All hand reared.
Now when I go outside 1 of them ( female) won't stop shouting at me. My shed is by the little window for the coop. She goes inside the coop from the run to the window to shout. So it's 100% intended and everytime I go there like 4 times a day

Could be abuse but not sure. They are all healthy etc

Any idea?
LOL, that's not abuse. Everytime I enter my Quail room, my birds start chattering and I have a few that have started making a loud sounds like crickets. I think they are happy to see me and are letting me know. I love to listed to them chattering and singing.

You think that's bad, we can't wear sandals in the coop anymore because one of our hens is obsessed with pecking our toes. We've got another who jumps up anytime our hand is within a foot of the ground because it thinks we have mealworms.

The abuse was a joke. Just no idea what she was after.

And yeah they get our left overs every night so get excited when they see a plate

Back
Top Bottom