We Quit Cigarettes

I want to be this one:
https://www.sideshow.com/blog/15-superpowers-you-didnt-know-daredevil-has/
Screenshot_20200227-200052.png
Screenshot_20200227-200100.png

Messing with tomato plants and not immediately rinsing my hands off will cause my hands to develop small blisters including in the palm of my hands. Some weeds can also cause this.

These blisters itch terribly and will not stop itching until I prick them open and release the fluid that is in them. It really sucks because I love tomatoes and am not very good about washing my hands.
That's not fun. 😨 Nitrile gloves?

The tomatoes don't bother me at all. I can handle the tomatoes or any tomato products without any problem. It is the plants and the leaves which hurt my hands.

Liver is known to be a source for vitamin A. It is claimed that polar bear liver should not be consumed because it can contain toxic levels of vitamin A.

Sorry about your hands. My father's hands would split and crack. I was never told if there was a reason for it happening. His would crack and split along the creases.
Polar bear liver! :eek: That's very interesting about their liver and vitamin A!
Is there a reason polar bears have such high levels?

I had started to notice that I wasn't healing quickly and my nails were slow to grow and they were not the quality they were 2-3 years ago. (I do nail art) Last year I noticed my night vision was not as good as it used to be. Vitamin A was one of the vitamins I started taking; night blindness is one of the first signs of vitamin A deficiency. Now that I'm eating all this meat and fat, I've stopped taking vitamin A. The last thing I want is t end up with toxic amounts of vitamin A.

That is great you can eat tomatoes! I do love a good tomato. That's interesting and unfortunate about your father's hands. My mom had issues with her hands. My hands have been like this a long time, I didn't know what was setting them off. Somehow I believe it also has something to do with vitamin D, or lack thereof. I don't have this in the summer. Once the days begin to shorten in the fall, my hands go back to this mess. Now that I'm starting to figure things out, I'm starting to understand some of the triggers. My hands were almost healed before this. :confused: I've also noticed a small correlation in the waning daylight of fall...my hands and the rare bird that has succumbed to leg issues.

Back
Top Bottom