We Quit Cigarettes

I wish I had sedatives to help with my sleep, but it probably wouldn't be a good idea, since I think there is a decent chance that I'd become dependant on them.
I try to stay away of every OTC medication as much as i can. Especially painkillers and sleep aids!

That’s awesome!!! :love

The act/visual of throwing it away definitely helps.

I have some stuff I need to burn haha

Good idea.

Makes sense to me! And we will gladly be here. :hugs

That makes complete sense!! This isn’t a forum or anything though. It’s just an article with some good tips/suggestions in it. Totally understand why you wouldn’t want to join a new forum or whatever! :hugs but I do think the article is worth reading. It is pretty short but got some good tips for keeping your hands and mouth busy haha

Agreed!!! It really is so great when you get there haha which all of you guys will!!!

:lau :gig :

Nothing embarrassing about it!! Tons of people go through the same thing as you do!!

:love yes we are!!

:lau :gig :lau

We knew you could!! Proud of you :hugs :love
I think you need to suffering with me.

Ready to put your phone up?

@CarpCharacin I took Chantix before and I had a nasty side effect.
That side effect kept me from trying it again.

I was DREADING starting this medicine again.
I thought for sure I was going to experience the same side effect.

I have not felt it....not even a tiny bit. I kept waiting for it to hit and it hasn't.
Had I known that I wasn't going to feel it I would have done this years ago.
My dad has chantix sitting on the counter and has yet to do it. He's afraid to

Once your body got the taste of good sleep it would want more.
I can get good sleep, but during the day :p
I try to stay away of every OTC medication as much as i can. Especially painkillers and sleep aids!
I just take the melatonin, but I often wish that I had a prescription for something stronger.

I wish I had sedatives to help with my sleep, but it probably wouldn't be a good idea, since I think there is a decent chance that I'd become dependant on them.
I am not a fan of any medicines and I don't want to take Chantix any longer than I have to.

Back
Top Bottom