We Quit Cigarettes

It's. not so much that it "offends" me, it's that this is supposed to be a family-friendly site and that's pretty explicit for the fact that we have kids probably in the 10 to 14 age range. It's just not appropriate for BYC, that's all.
You would be shocked what those kid's in the 10-14 age range know…
Just ask one of them to be a bit quieter at the bus-stop…
You'd be lucky if just the bus will hit you.

I have a pretty strong prescription for myopia, and I don't like the feeling of wearing glasses. I refused to wear glasses all through elementary school, and it became crippling.
I'm nearsighted too, to a degree that i now need bifocal glasses. Tried contact's just once and made it only into my left eye. The right one refused and i could not stop the close reflex, not a chance.

My advice is stop cold turkey. Nicotine is a drug addiction. There's no tapering. You need to get it out of your system. Even one puff sets you up for more craving. The physical addiction is over in about a week to 3 weeks. The mental addiction is worse.

I quit twice in my life. The last time was after a cancer diagnosis. You really need to be ready to stop riding that nicotine monkey for it to work. Good luck Kiki.

Back
Top Bottom