We Quit Cigarettes

You are about to be in a big shock when you find out how much stuff costs without insurance.
You had better get a job tomorrow.

Yeah I know but this one’s pretty cheap I think. And I don’t really go to the doctor or dentist or anything that much so it won’t be too much of a shock. But I definitely need to work on it. But not all jobs even offer insurance. Most don’t I don’t think. And even then, to get it I think you have to be full time at most of them.

:( :hugs

That makes sense then to wait.

Maybe you could find someone online in the meantime? Sometimes they are cheaper than in person ones. I know there are some websites that offer it.
Online doctors are not real Kdog.
Get off the damn internet.

Online doctors are not real Kdog.
Get off the damn internet.

I’m not talking about an online doctor or some fake crap. I’m talking about real, certified therapists that also happen to offer their services online through text or video chat. They are 100% real. Not everybody has actual physical therapists/psychologists near them or has the time. So it’s very popular and real. And most of them also have a real office too. I would never suggest some fake scam thing. I’m not that stupid. I know most online things are scams but this isn’t. I was just trying to help.

Back
Top Bottom