We Quit Cigarettes

No no no...there is no 'working on' allowed with this.
Drive right or don't drive at all.
Period.

I know. But I was just meaning trying to remember or whatever. Because I’m sure it won’t happen all at once. I’ve been doing it for years. But I’m going to catch myself and correct it if I do or whatever. That’s mostly what I meant. Like I’m not gonna try to wean myself to the speed limit, I’m just gonna do it, but I just meant I might try to or something

What kind of flouride does your toothpaste have in it?
the arm & hammer has sodium fluoride, the colgate has sodium fluoride (it’s for DS...hates mint so watermelon flavor) and I have a couple crest in the closet that have stannous. I use whatever is handy and/or free (crest is samples from a CE course) :lau

I know. But I was just meaning trying to remember or whatever. Because I’m sure it won’t happen all at once. I’ve been doing it for years. But I’m going to catch myself and correct it if I do or whatever. That’s mostly what I meant. Like I’m not gonna try to wean myself to the speed limit, I’m just gonna do it, but I just meant I might try to or something
No weaning.
Pay extra attention to your speedometer.

No weaning.
Pay extra attention to your speedometer.

I’m not going to do the weaning lol that’s what I was trying to say. That I’m not going to do that. I’m just going to go the speed limit. But because it is such a sudden leap, I will have to be more careful about watching it. Cause sometimes I don’t even notice. Sorry, should have been more clear haha

I’m not going to do the weaning lol that’s what I was trying to say. That I’m not going to do that. I’m just going to go the speed limit. But because it is such a sudden leap, I will have to be more careful about watching it. Cause sometimes I don’t even notice. Sorry, should have been more clear haha
:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
Go eat the rest of your ice cream.

Back
Top Bottom