We Quit Cigarettes

Thanks!! This is really helpful and that makes a lot of sense. Honestly though, not that it makes it any better, when I’m in a crowded spot, like downtown, or in a parking lot or something like that with lots of pedestrians and traffic and stuff, I don’t use it and pay full attention. But I really probably shouldn’t use it at all, empty area or not. There could be a deer or a dog or something.

Hey I think I need this one :lau but also like.... seriously. :oops:

View attachment 2032683
How the **** have you never had a ticket? 😐

Also, the reduced speed limit on sharp bends is based on the maximum speed your car can go before it overcomes the static frictional force on the road and starts skidding.
They don't pull those numbers out of their butt!

I have noticed sometimes when I take tight turns a little hot it’s a little precarious. :oops: there’s some pretty tight ramps here and then I usually hit the brakes. But usually I slow way down on them but sometimes I haven’t slowed enough

I take glipicide (small white pill) forces the body to make extra insulin
metformin (1/2 inch long oval) cleans the cells making them more receptive to Insulin
actose (small white pill) also a cell cleaner.

Trulicity is a once a week thing. New on the market so they need more guinea pigs.
It has a lot of side effects.
Metformin may be the culprit that is driving your blood sugar too low. I was on it briefly and experienced every single side effect listed for it. Of course all those side effects are a byproduct of too low a blood sugar level.

It is the normal prescription of choice since it is generic and relatively cheap. My doctor replaced my Metformin prescription with Januvia which is not available in a generic form but works much better for me.

Last edited:
Metformin may be the culprit that is driving your blood sugar too low. I was on it briefly and experienced every single side effect listed for it. Of course all those side effects are a byproduct of too low a blood sugar level.

It is the normal prescription of choice since it is generic and relatively cheap. My doctor replaced my Metformin prescription with Januvia which is not available in a generic form but works much better for me.

Good to know. It is very rare for me to run low. I will talk to the doctor about it all in my March appointment.

I think if I can just make it one full day without I'll be ok.
Is it bedtime yet?
I can not give you advice but I wish you well. I have the same filthy habit. That's what it is A FILTHY HABIT. But for you, wondering if it's bedtime, it seems like a person could knock off a little early if you don't feel good. I've been there before but just went right back. Sad. But a lot of people do succeed!😃

Back
Top Bottom