We Quit Cigarettes

This is your Welsummer...I think.
View attachment 2035272
That is Jazzy's.. My Black Copper Maran. Hazel, my Welsummer, lays a medium (in color, not size) brown egg with dark brown/purply spots.

ETA: At least she did before she stopped laying so I am assuming they will look the same once she starts back up again. :idunnoBut I do know for certain that it is Jazzy's egg. For her having an issue with a prolapsing vent when she was born, and those weird frizzled funky feathers as she was growing up... she has really filled out beautifully! She is getting so fluffy and big! And bossy! LOL!

Congratulations to Every one on another day finished and smoke-free! This is a great thread.

To those who have quit, be it for an hour or for years: What differences have you noticed, as in the small things that weren't expected?

I've noticed I smell better now. Yeah, that's a little personal, but seriously, I was really grossed out by the smell of my sweat. My sweat is changing back to "normal stinky armpits" from "acrid, pungent overpowering gross stinky armpits". Interestingly, I seem to sweat less overall, as far as I can tell anyway.

You're welcome everyone. Good night.

Back
Top Bottom