Adding ACV and Cayenne pepper to water

I have a question I want to add some Apple Cider Vinegar and some Cayenne pepper to my chickens water but I don't know the ratio. Does anyone know how much Cayenne pepper I should add in one gallon. thanks
We've had a bit of a health scare, and we added some AVC to our bird's water. Not sure about Cayenne tho? Did a quick search, found you should add 1 tbs per gallon of water, and that it can rust metal dishes.
I have also heard that pumpkin seeds, ginger, and garlic are also good to add to your bird's food to keep infections away. I wouldn't know the ratio of those tho...

Yes i do 1-2 Tbl of ACV in their water i make sure is on the plastic water feeder but i also want to add crushed Cayenne to their gallon but not sure how much
No supplement should be given more than 10 days in a row.

Please don't buy all the hype.. but if you do don't forget the acv needs to be raw to get the benefit.

Balanced ration not diminished by excess treats and plain fresh water.. are the keys to life and the BEST way to keep birds healthy.

Seeing you're in Texas.. let me mention a few things.. acv should not be used during hot weather is my understanding.

Also even though chickens don't have capsaicin receptors in their mouths and maybe not in their rectums like people do.. but I have handled hot pepper and had my skin burned on par with a good sun burn.. beware what you do to your chickens please as they can't tell us when something is wrong! :)

No supplement should be given more than 10 days in a row.

Please don't buy all the hype.. but if you do don't forget the acv needs to be raw to get the benefit.

Balanced ration not diminished by excess treats and plain fresh water.. are the keys to life and the BEST way to keep birds healthy.

Seeing you're in Texas.. let me mention a few things.. acv should not be used during hot weather is my understanding.

Also even though chickens don't have capsaicin receptors in their mouths and maybe not in their rectums like people do.. but I have handled hot pepper and had my skin burned on par with a good sun burn.. beware what you do to your chickens please as they can't tell us when something is wrong! :)
Its cold here now and I've seen that they all have internal Parasites in their droppings ive done research and these 2 things help with internal parasites i just need the ratio to add in the water

Its cold here now and I've seen that they all have internal Parasites in their droppings ive done research and these 2 things help with internal parasites i just need the ratio to add in the water

acv will not help with worms (maybe it will help with cocci and canker) and cayenne pepper might help to expell some worms but that will not solve the problem. I tried to raise my chickens naturally but ended up by worming them when I see worms in their droppings.

if they don't drink enough water they will get sick. fresh water is a must.

acv will not help with worms (maybe it will help with cocci and canker) and cayenne pepper might help to expell some worms but that will not solve the problem. I tried to raise my chickens naturally but ended up by worming them when I see worms in their droppings.

if they don't drink enough water they will get sick. fresh water is a must.
They also have fresh water and btw I've had great experience with ACV for Deworming check it out

They also have fresh water and btw I've had great experience with ACV for Deworming check it out
Complete BS.. I don't care WHAT people claim.. show me the numbers!

If you have worms treat with something effective.

That guy claims DE is a wormer.. but ALL packages clearly state does not work in wet environment.. which the guts are!

Certain species of pumpkin seed had SOME effect..

If you have parasite TREAT with something that works.

Soil type, live stock load, weather pattern, wildlife load, husbandry practices, and individual health ALL matter.. If you SEE worms.. their either round worms of some type or tape worms.. All other will stay in the intestines and only their microscopic oocyst (microscopic eggs) will pass in droppings.

DE is approved as an anti caking agent in feed in the US at a rate of up to 2%.

DE does NOT work on external parasites AT MY location, where humidity is high..

If you have worms treat with something that is proven effective! Prevention is over if you are seeing something. I'm all for natural if it works..
https://the-chicken-chick.com/control-treatment-of-worms-in-chickens/

Back
Top Bottom