Solved admin help me

Hello do to my comments been blocked on Facebook I would like to have a word with admin about the neglect and over abuse as seen on your Facebook page I feel angry that the admin are clearly been biased in blocking me from commenting on Facebook but clearly leaves me to be abused......... admin needs to pull there finger out
Welcome to BYC!

Why did that happen? From what I understand, if an admin deems what you are saying is unacceptable, they have the right to stop you from potentially causing drama. It’s most likely not meant to be mean, it’s just them using their best judgement to make sure their platform is a safe place.

This forum is a lot friendlier than FB, so maybe you better just stay here instead. ;)

We don't usually support peeps publicly criticizing our moderation processes, rules, etc., (any issues with how we run the site should be directed to our moderators and/or to our " Contact us " form linked to from the bottom of every page.

... but since this is a Facebook issue, I'll address a few things:

1. BYC has our official website (www.BackYardChickens.com) our store (www.coopedup.net), as well as a
    Facebook page: www.facebook.com/groups/BackyardChickensBYC/
    Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/raisingbackyardchickens/
  2. As stated on our facebook group info: " PLEASE NOTE: Facebook provides very limited group discussion & moderation tools and features. For a much better & feature-rich experience, we STRONGLY suggest you visit and register (FREE) with www.BackYardChickens.com/forums "
  3. We have very restricted tools and moderation on our Facebook group. We do the best we can with the resources available. If it's frustrating for you, I can promise it's 100x more frustrating for us! :)
  4. If it were up to us, 100% of peeps on our FB group would be here. Unfortunately, not everyone has experienced how awesome, organized, and overall better the chickening experience is here, so we are basically "required" to maintain a presence (page and group) on facebook
So, as many have conveyed earlier in this thread, we suggest peeps find their way to our amazing community here on our main site, where we have the tools, team, resources, etc. to ensure a user experience that is infinitely better than what is available on Facebook groups.

If you are still having issues with our facebook group, moderation, etc., please use the "Contact us " form linked to from the bottom of every page, and provide details (links, information, etc.) on the issue and we'll review and take action where needed.

Back
Top Bottom