Adventures Staying at Home...

How has the self quarantine effected you?

• Dramatically

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • A little

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Not much

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Not at all

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I wish I’d hoarded all the rum

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
Pics
April 7. Which is normally about the date of Cardinal baseball home openers in the Lou. That is also the day many charts show is our last killing frost. So I sometimes have my garden geared up by then but now chickens take up too much time.
I really never eat cake. When I did (100 years ago) it was chocolate on chocolate but cheesecake is good too.
I rarely eat anything sweet. Maybe why I'm still alive.

Last edited:
April 7. Which is normally about the date of home baseball openers in the Lou. That is also the day many charts show is our last killing frost. So I sometimes have my garden geared up by then but now chickens take up too much time.
I really never eat cake. When I did (100 years ago) it was chocolate on chocolate but cheesecake is good too.
We will make sure to wish you a Happy one on the 7th! :)

I don't think I would be alive if I didn't eat sweet things. :gig

April 7. Which is normally about the date of Cardinal baseball home openers in the Lou. That is also the day many charts show is our last killing frost. So I sometimes have my garden geared up by then but now chickens take up too much time.
:highfive: Thanks!

I have a birthday coming up but with the social isolation, I'm sure this will be the least festive of my long life.

DD2's is on the 6th. I'm feeling so bad for her. I honestly think I'm taking it harder than she is. She's being a good sport about it, but this will be 'worst birthday ever' fodder for many years to come. :hmm

DD2's is on the 6th. I'm feeling so bad for her. I honestly think I'm taking it harder than she is. She's being a good sport about it, but this will be 'worst birthday ever' fodder for many years to come. :hmm
I once worked at a small ad agency in KC. Everyone who worked there had birthdays on the 3rd, 5th, 7th and 9th of April. It was birthday week and a wild one.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom