Adventures Staying at Home...

How has the self quarantine effected you?

• Dramatically

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • A little

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Not much

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Not at all

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I wish I’d hoarded all the rum

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
Pics
So what is everyone doing today to keep busy? I need to dust in here, I keep a clean house, but I gotta say, I hate dusting! This place needs it badly!
You need a minion.
a.jpg

There's so many things around the house that I need to do. I don't know what I'll get into today... Maybe I'll get back into bed. :oops::p

You need a minion.
View attachment 2061006
There's so many things around the house that I need to do. I don't know what I'll get into today... Maybe I'll get back into bed. :oops::p
Yeah I do! :D

My intentions to dust today have not come to pass yet. :oops: Hubby and I just took a walk, now its time for a nap. 💤

I've started writing the date on the chalkboard in the kitchen. I haven't done this since the kids were little, but now that we're home all the time I have no idea what day of the week it is. I always know the date because I'm writing it on eggs everyday & seeing it on the phone, but everyday feels like a Wednesday to me for some reason. :confused:

I've started writing the date on the chalkboard in the kitchen. I haven't done this since the kids were little, but now that we're home all the time I have no idea what day of the week it is. I always know the date because I'm writing it on eggs everyday & seeing it on the phone, but everyday feels like a Wednesday to me for some reason. :confused:
When you aren't working or doing your daily routine, it's hard to know what day it is!!

Sounds great. We love paleo pancakes. Do you use almond butter with the eggs?
Not for this batch. It called for 4 large eggs, I used 5 pullet eggs; 1 C pumpkin, 1 oz. coconut flour, spices, baking powder and vanilla extract. I added plain gelatin and the chopped pecans. They were really good. I think I'll do it again tonight!

Back
Top Bottom