Adventures Staying at Home...

How has the self quarantine effected you?

• Dramatically

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • A little

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Not much

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Not at all

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I wish I’d hoarded all the rum

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
Pics
Am I the only one at work in this thread?

My company is on the critical business list because we supply the government. We have still split our work force to not have more than 50% of workers in the building at a time. We are pretty spread out in a very large building too.

I hope we stay healthy here...

I was fairly productive today. I washed all my bedding. Bathed one of the dogs. Washed his bedding. Swept the porch. Took down the valentines decorations. Pulled up all the dead tomato plants. Got bit by something. Took a couple Benadryl. Took a shower & am now headed for a nap.
Wow! I need to step it up so I can have a good-looking productive brag-worthy list like this! Sans the mysterious bite, though :oops:

Am I the only one at work in this thread?

My company is on the critical business list because we supply the government. We have still split our work force to not have more than 50% of workers in the building at a time. We are pretty spread out in a very large building too.

I used to work for the Aircraft industry that place was an old aircraft hanger.. Maybe twenty people on Drafting boards in that building. I think given those circumstances one would be about fourteen feet from the other person. our drafting tables could handle drawings that were seventeen feet long.

I retired from the work force in 2011... worked for my grandmother caregiving for her till she passed last August. I started social security in the fall.

deb

I hope so too DL!:fl:fl

I’m not working. DH is working from home. He’s on conference calls most of the day. Theres always a cat sleeping on his lap top, dogs barking, kids laughing & a rooster crowing in the background. They must think we live in a zoo.

I hope so too DL!:fl:fl

I’m not working. DH is working from home. He’s on conference calls most of the day. Theres always a cat sleeping on his lap top, dogs barking, kids laughing & a rooster crowing in the background. They must think we live in a zoo.
The other day my husband imprudently made a business call in close proximity to the coop. My rooster added his input to the conference call. :gig

A picture of the grow out coop to hopefully brighten your day.
070DC79C-6E7D-4FF7-BB2C-ACDF5228E643.jpeg

It must have been warmer there than here. Our daffodils and apricots have just started blooming.

We’ve got a chilly breeze today, but we can usually keep the Blackeyed Susan’s going all year.

It’s a perfect day for some soup & a Sherlock marathon. :wee What are you guys up to today?

Back
Top Bottom