Advice needed... = Java Peafowl problem...

Get this...

He emailed me back and got mad that Ive been asking for advice on what to do regarding the Green on this forum.... So I guess this means he's on here somewhere... and Im not being EVIL about the situation. IM asking for advice on what to do and get other people's oppinions. How is this wrong. Its good business practice. When you dont know what to do or how to do something, you ask for help.

SO I guess this means Im out the bird.

That stinks, cant say what I really want to about some one like that on here, but, yep, you're probabley right on the out a birds deal, most likely were from the get go. He knew what he was doing, theres a big difference in a good bird and what you got sent to you.
Sure hate it though....

Perhaps call the BBB? I'd also post in the area he sells in and let people know of his bad dealings. Small claims court? Check with the IRS and see if he's been claiming his bird sales.................... ?

I sold the pair of Java's with the male in question on this post. First of all this is not a photo of the peacock I sold to the poster on this website. A bird hatched with defects like the photo from the poster would have never made it to the brooder. I've attached a photo of the peacock I had emailed to this poster before he purchased them. Please note the color differences from the two photos. The pair were 3 1/2 months old when the photo was taken, he received the pair of Java's 17 days later. Java's do not get this type of color in 17 days usually not until they are approximately 1 1/2 years old. I've been breeding peafowl for 6 years and my website is on the first page if your searching peafowl for sale on all the major websites. I didn't reach the first page selling inferior peafowl. I at no time stated that I would not replace the bird. I didn't know why he wanted to return the peacock but that is what he wanted and there wasn't anything wrong with the birds I shipped him so I had no problem with taking it back. He suggested paying the postage to return the bird and that I would pay the postage to send him a replacement from my 2010 hatch. If you have any questions please email me.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j198/2fast4u10/2009hatchJava-1.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j198/2fast4u10/2009hatchJavaPeacock0.jpg

Last edited:
OK, I have deleted my post and now I'm gonna
hide.gif
(hide) just because I committed and asked a question on here and now I'm getting emails, I Personally Don't Care who is RIGHT or WRONG, You as the SELLER and You as the BUYER need to settle this matter among Yourselves
somad.gif
rant.gif
smack.gif
............. BECAUSE I DON'T CARE.

And I'm just gonna kick back and enjoy life
pop.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom