African Harlequin Quail?

Classroom Quail

Chirping
6 Years
Nov 15, 2013
How does one take care of one of these quail? How do you incubate them? How do you breed them? Are they sensitive to cold? What are their personalities like? I found some hatching eggs on ebay, and I'd love to order some, but I don't want to get into anything without knowing what I'm doing. All I can find is a bunch of conflicting information, and I'm not sure which is correct.

They are kept in pairs, one male to one female only. They are very skittish birds over all, but are pretty none the less.

They incubate just as any other quail egg. But you need to keep these birds in a quiet area, provide hidey places for them to keep the calm. They need 4 or 5 square feet per bird due to their skittish behavior.

They are kept in pairs, one male to one female only. They are very skittish birds over all, but are pretty none the less.

They incubate just as any other quail egg. But you need to keep these birds in a quiet area, provide hidey places for them to keep the calm. They need 4 or 5 square feet per bird due to their skittish behavior.
Ok, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom