aghh silkie eggs i give up

I'm sorry
sad.png

What color are you looking for? I have some blue chicks with the lavender gene and some white chicks too...
jumpy.gif

Or are you wanting hatching eggs?

Last edited:
Sunshinesilkies has gorgeous silkies. We will both be at the seminar/show/sale in Gainesville Oct. 17th.

I will be bringing some young silkie pairs in splash and black as well as some younger chicks.

I have 9 eggs that should (
fl.gif
) hatch today or tomorrow and will probably have some of those chicks as well.

I find silkies a bit harder to hatch than other breeds. I don't know if it has to do with the vaulted skulls...or what it is. I only got 3 babies out of 30 shipped eggs about 10 days ago.
sad.png

Quote:
i dont really care about the color i just want some pretty bearded silkies with big poofy heads lol

and im not sure about the gainsville swap havnt heard anything about that one but im going to the arcadia one one oct. 3rd

At the Arcadia sale/swap you should be able to buy some nice silkies if anyone is selling them. The sponsor of the sale is requiring that all birds be purebred, If I'm not mistaken. She particularly does this for the 4H kids so they have an opportunity to buy some nice birds that have some show potential.

Back
Top Bottom