agruments and chickens? related or not?

Quote:
its not even that hes telling me that i cant have them...its just that if i complain about one thing the answer is always "Well, then stop buying so many darn chickens!" It always seems to fit too..But I cant stop. Dont know how lol

Quote:
thanks for the tip!! I take so many vitamins it takes me like an hour to get them down every night, but I dont think theres any vitamin D in there. Im taking calcium tho. I just started taking a joint supplement with fish oil in it...hopefully that helps.

oooo i just read on my calcium bottle it says + Vitamin D at the bottom....i need to be more consistant with taking it tho....i sometimes forget, but have been doing good this week

AND THANKS GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!! it feels good to get it out with people who understand my addiction lol....everyone else is like your crazy, just stop! its that easy! and im like no its not!

Last edited:
yeah..just keep taking the meds the doctor perscribed..
big_smile.png
...and i hope things get better for you!..
hugs.gif

Quote:
Sara, is that the title we talked about????? HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I combined the ideas that were tossed around. it's what I have til I can think of something good. I'm just not that creative..

That 400IU of D in your multi isn't enough. If your vitamin has D2 instead of D3 (cholecalciferol), it's pretty useless. It will stop you from getting rickets, but it isn't going to get your blood levels high enough. I use Carlson's brand liquid D3 from Vitamin Cottage. The dose you need will vary depending on your individual body chemistry and location. That is why a blood test is best. During the winter, I take between 4000IU and 10,000IU. In the Summer, I don't take any because I make sure to get full sun exposure (without burning of course).

No, you wont OD taking those amounts. It takes and infants MONTHS of taking 40,000IU per day to overdose. Your skin produced 10,000IU after about 10-20 minutes in the sun. Your body uses around 5000IU/day. The older you are, the less your body is properly able to make and use vitamin D. That goes double if you are overweight.

http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/

Quote:
ok good to know!! thanks!!! if this works you will have changed my life!!! im totally serious!!!! i cant wait to get some!! and if yours it liquid how do you take it? by itself or in a drink? is it gross?? and the vitamin D on mine is 200 iu lol.....not doin ditily squat i guess haha oopsee....id be nice if i had some doctors smart enough to tell me this!!

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!! that is crazy!!! and i LOVE it!!!!

i have to ask...what room in the house is that in???
and you have to tell me....what exactly did your wife say??? or is she still not speaking?? lol

Back
Top Bottom