AHHH!! *pics*

We have them here in FL
My neighbor was bitten by a BR in his lower region. Lost pair of his thigh to it. He was bitten in his house. in was in his couch.
th.gif

Believe this or Not I have a natural attractant to spiders. I have never in my lifetime been bit by a bee, mosquito, wasp, But I have had over 22 BR bites at one time. the Doctor says its because they left some kind of pharmone in me. I researched his theory only to come up empty handed. would Post pics but dont want to Blind anyone as most of them are on my White Lil Hiny. Just had one Lanced that got staff infection had to pack 1 feet of guase into the Hole afterwards. I was at a chicken sale with my BYC'ers when I felt really bad. Got home after sale and spent a day in the ER.

Quote:
Wow! I'm sorry.... makes it sound like i have it real good.
smile.png
When i went camping i got 15 bites at the same time... it was awful!

S*T*A*R :

Quote:
smile.png

LOL i got use to it I pretty much just wait for a core tofester then lance it myself. Perhaps why my redneck self had to pay a huge bill for staff infection But dont tell the doctors that. LOL​

Quote:
smile.png

LOL i got use to it I pretty much just wait for a core tofester then lance it myself. Perhaps why my redneck self had to pay a huge bill for staff infection But dont tell the doctors that. LOL

Sounds like what you are getting are boils not bites. Ever heard of MRSA?

dixie&trixie :

Quote:
LOL i got use to it I pretty much just wait for a core tofester then lance it myself. Perhaps why my redneck self had to pay a huge bill for staff infection But dont tell the doctors that. LOL

Sounds like what you are getting are boils not bites. Ever heard of MRSA?​

yup my girlfriend is a Nurse. these are bites I Killed the spider in the act. he/she crawled up my pants while i was sleeping. the one that got bad spidered out. I dont think my family Doctor would mis diagnose staff infection. And i amquite a young fella. I do not take any kind of man made pills or medication if I can help it so I doubt my body has built any resistance to antibiotics, as I wont take them. this however was the first ruling of my doctor. Until followup showed the Spidering of the core trying to reack the veins and get into my blood stream. I am no proffesional But I was definatly treated for spider bites. Grey outside with red core.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom