Akita owners, unite! (If you are out there somewhere)

I don’t have an Akita, but would love one. unfortunately I have cats (I also have a dog) and everything I could finds says they are bad with cats :( , are they bad with cats even if they grow up with them? I really want a spitz but can’t find any large spitz breeds that are good with cats.
If they are raised together they should be fine.

Emi says hi to Storm and Akira!
A2CC2429-D1AE-4A76-A74C-2B857BAF9C2F.jpeg

Last edited:
Aww I want to cry! I lost my bruno two and a half years ago and I miss him so much. I have him in a box and when I go he will with me. Best dog I ever had. He was a shelter dog we got him for our grandsons 4th birthday he is 21 now. Bruno made it to 18. Was healthy, moved around good , got cancer of the tongue was gone in a month. I'm glad to see some love out there for them. They get a bad rap from people who don't understand them.

Aww I want to cry! I lost my bruno two and a half years ago and I miss him so much. I have him in a box and when I go he will with me. Best dog I ever had. He was a shelter dog we got him for our grandsons 4th birthday he is 21 now. Bruno made it to 18. Was healthy, moved around good , got cancer of the tongue was gone in a month. I'm glad to see some love out there for them. They get a bad rap from people who don't understand them.
Let me say this, I am so sorry for your loss, I know how it feels. :hugs

18?! What a score!
You gave him a wonderful life, he was very fortunate you came along in his life, but what is important to remember, is that they are in peace.

Do you have a picture?
If you do, would you mind if I made a sketch of him? Kind of a memorial.

Let me say this, I am so sorry for your loss, I know how it feels. :hugs

18?! What a score!
You gave him a wonderful life, he was very fortunate you came along in his life, but what is important to remember, is that they are in peace.
I have a pit thats about 17 and a mix thats 14. All about the food. No canned processed for them ever. I should eat as well as my animals lol.

Back
Top Bottom