Alabama Chicken & Egg Festival April 13-15 2012

It is in Moulton, AL will be alot of activities for children, etc.. I am going to go, It is a new show hopefully there will be a good turn out.

I'm going to the chicken and egg festival. There's sure to be alot of chicken art, bluegrass and, of course, chickens! I'm looking forward to it. This will be my first year.

I am showing in Moulton. I am taking 15 birds to show and as many sale birds as I can fit in the truck. I am looking forward to this being a nice show. The people putting this on are dedicated to making it one of the best and largest poultry shows in the Southeast.

Matt,
What birds are you taking to sell? Any of your Mohawk line RIRs? I would like to buy some from you and save you the trouble of hauling them with you. I missed finding you at the Panhandle poultry Show. I live in the Pensacola area and would like to pick them up. Please pm me soonest.
Thanks,
Kate

I will be bringing coronation sussex chicks, black split to lavender chicks, and a few buff and gold laced brahma chicks. They will be day olds to seven weeks old. I do have a few pure lavender chicks of different ages i will bring also.

I just looked up your farm in jemison, it didnt have any info on what you currently have for sale. I am around the randolph maplesville area a good bit and was wondering what breeds of chickens you have for sale. I know that i want atleast one silkie. I may be at the festival this weekend hopefully i can find one there.
kolton

Back
Top Bottom