Alerts not disappearing?

ScreenshotAlertMenu.jpg

Another day and I have been fooling around with the alerts this morning. I have tried many things but nothing has worked and the alerts aren't dropping off of the list but come back on as Mark unread. I have tried again everything we have discussed in the previous posts. Any new suggestions? At least the numbers on the bell icon go away as I click on the alerts even though the alerts don't.
ScreenshotAlerts1.jpg

Hey guys!
This isn't a big problem, but I'm really just curious to why its happening.
I will get an alert for a post I am following, (for some reason its only been happening on the article "Tips and tricks for raising ducks") then when I click on it and got to the comment, the alert doesn't' go away. The read (1) notification still stays in the top of the screen signaling that I have an alert. I open the alerts section, and its the same alert. Anyone else notice this?

Example-

I see the alert and click on it-
View attachment 2533992
Then, go to the comment, and the alert signal and alert is still there-
View attachment 2533996
Thanks for any info!
I’ve been also getting that on several articles including “Setting up a chick brooder”. Every time someone comments on it and I tap the link, the only way I can get it to go away is by clicking “mark as read”

Let's keep working towards isolating when it is/isn't happening.

So far, the only consistency is: It's only happening with certain Article alerts? No other alerts?

Any consistency with browser, profile settings, etc?
Yes, for me its happening with only article alerts, but its happening to all of the article alerts for me.

Yes, for me its happening with only article alerts, but its happening to all of the article alerts for me.
That's helpful, thanks!

Everyone, keep replying (if you haven't already):
  1. Types of alerts that are not going away
  2. Browser / version
  3. If you tried clearing your browser cache, logging out, then logging back in.

Back
Top Bottom