Alerts not disappearing?

I have another issue, when I attach an image it doesn't attach but the link for it does. I go back and Attach files again and click on either Thumbnail or Full then the image will appear, but I usually have to do it twice.
Actually, you may want to proceed to this thread: Issues uploading photos.

I’m having trouble with the app. I get a loading error. It keeps taking the keyboard away while trying to sign in. I’m used to my kids telling me to stop talking, but an app? I’m just using the webpage instead. It works fine. I’ve noticed the glitch in the notifications, but it is gone by next visit so I’m ok with that.

I’m having trouble with the app. I get a loading error. It keeps taking the keyboard away while trying to sign in. I’m used to my kids telling me to stop talking, but an app? I’m just using the webpage instead. It works fine. I’ve noticed the glitch in the notifications, but it is gone by next visit so I’m ok with that.
You have an Apple phone?

Just use the browser instead.

My alerts are still not dropping off of the list as I read them but now it doesn't say Mark read or Mark unread on the bottom of the alerts.
ScreenshotAlertNewRev.jpg ScreenshotAlertBellRev.jpg ScreenshotAlerts2Rev.jpg

My alerts are still not dropping off of the list as I read them but now it doesn't say Mark read or Mark unread on the bottom of the alerts.
Correct. Those were features added by the addon that was causing the problems with the article alerts not going away, so we removed that addon... which also removed the functionality that you are mentioning.

Back
Top Bottom