Alien Life Found?

how do you like th thought of not being alone in the universe..

• Knew it would happen sooner or later

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I always knew it

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Not excited/Don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I doubt it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

I was gonna chew you out for bringing up an old topic becaue my feeble brain didn't look at the date and I voted. But you are fairly new, so you are off the hook.
lol.png

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

I was gonna chew you out for bringing up an old topic becaue my feeble brain didn't look at the date and I voted. But you are fairly new, so you are off the hook.
lol.png

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
How funny, I didn't remember posting on this thread, so I had to go looking for my post. I don't remember the post either.
lol.png

Thanks for the laugh

Imp- maybe the aliens have washed my brain

10.gif

Y'know, there most likely is alien life out there. But seriously, if they are so intelligent, why would they bother US? Earth has so many problems: sin, death, people who screw it up, I could go on and on..... We should change our hearts, try to make this world a better place, and not waste time worrying about aliens. But they are fun to discuss!
smile.png

If we assume alien life does exist, and if nature on Earth is any guide, I imagine the results of alien contact would be similar to Independence Day or Battle: LA, the difference being that they'd probably have the sense to nuke us from orbit or something.

I saw this on the history channel: it said if the aliens invade us it will be for natural resources gas, oil, trees, etc. and if we have a war with them and put the war on a couple of weeks we lose but if we put the war on a couple of years we win yay! lol

I think alien life has existed elsewhere and will exist elsewhere. I also think it is entirely possible that it does not currently exist anywhere else. Humanities existence is but a nanosecond of cosmic time. Other species have very probably evolved elsewhere and died off due to catastrophic events, meteors, volcanic activities whatever and/or they become intelligent and either survive or kill themselves off.

If they've managed to survive that tipping point in intelligence that we are currently facing, what would they want with us?? If they're not coming after us for resources (poor return on investment for the most part) then they posted inter-galactic signs saying "danger!! Too stupid to interact with too poor to be worthwhile....."

Back
Top Bottom