All About Hummingbirds - Resources, Videos, & More!

I'd love to hear thoughts on this video. I have been so hesitant to speak, let alone compile a how-to video of my own. Thank you to anyone who watches over it!

Been seeing and hearing a lot of juvenile hummingbirds lately! Sadly I believe Fred has moved on from our home and ventured elsewhere.
C1AF462A-0882-48FD-8B1D-916769088EE9.jpeg
E05635DB-A0F3-48D5-A3B7-1121D44CC1DC.jpeg

@LittleBrownie - Have you seen the Territorial Hummingbirds video? (
) - can't get links to work for some reason sorry!

She talks about ways to ease territorial tensions. Another of her videos mentions adding perches right there by the feeders so they can't get way up high and hide to watch all the feeders. If you're able to space them out, out of sight from one another, it also helps.

So glad you have lots of little visitors, where you're at, the females have been nesting for some time and probably are on second or third clutch right about now. Seeing those young hummers is such a cool thing

@LittleBrownie - Have you seen the Territorial Hummingbirds video? (
) - can't get links to work for some reason sorry!

She talks about ways to ease territorial tensions. Another of her videos mentions adding perches right there by the feeders so they can't get way up high and hide to watch all the feeders. If you're able to space them out, out of sight from one another, it also helps.

So glad you have lots of little visitors, where you're at, the females have been nesting for some time and probably are on second or third clutch right about now. Seeing those young hummers is such a cool thing
Ah thank you much for the video!!
We put up a secret feeder in one of our nectarine trees far from the other feeders.

Back
Top Bottom