All-ages appropriate Writing Club!

To each their own. :) They had casual roleplays too, similar to what we have on BYC - except the forums were divided by experience. If you were an intermediate level writer, for example, you were required to exercise proper grammar, formatting and a minimum number of paragraphs.

To each their own. :) They had casual roleplays too, similar to what we have on BYC - except the forums were divided by experience. If you were an intermediate level writer, for example, you were required to exercise proper grammar, formatting and a minimum number of paragraphs.
Okay, that sounds neat. I know it was always hard to find people to rp with that are similar in writing length/styles

Rping wise I tend to prefer medium length posts, not paragraphs of words, or it’s all filler and boring to read. I prefer short, well written posts with rich word choices, all brevity and energy. Even better if it includes humor. The important thing for me is to capture the essence of the character, not describe the landscape. This length of post would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom