all Muscovy eggs hatched

That's what I have to do practice birth control. Don't want any Scovy's I've hatched to end up in the rivers around here. they will be hated and hunted like in other parts of the US. So I have to be selective and not hatch if I can't keep them, I went 5 years once with out hatching, I miss not having ducklings but like any animals we have to be responsible for what we bring into the world. Just can't bring myself to eat them.
hmm.png

I can't eat mine too. I could never process them or any other animal I raise or keep. I do eat meat though, that I buy or given to me ready to be cooked.

I'll definitely do birth control too, when I find it hard to find homes for them. ;)

I can't eat mine too. I could never process them or any other animal I raise or keep. I do eat meat though, that I buy or given to me ready to be cooked.

I'll definitely do birth control too, when I find it hard to find homes for them. ;)
I eat meat to petjem but not my ducks, we did process 3 roosters last week 5 was just too many. That wasn't easy either.

Last edited:
My sweet hubby is really extreme... He doesn`t even wan`t to eat the eggs from our chickens
lau.gif

He finds it strange, because he knows them. Yeah, he`s one of a kind..:)

ahaha!
lau.gif
lau.gif
that's really funny! ;)

there ya go some new videos of our ducklings. When I bought those 2 "goslings" last year I had never imagined I would end up with these...
lol.png

Isn't their mama a pretty girl?
love.gif

You can also hear the male hissing-panting. He is close to them but he can't see them, he is in his own pen. ;)

Last edited:
The ducklings are going to be 3 weeks old tomorrow! They are all excellent in health and growing normally, I think! They love to graze and I provide them with a lot of fresh green stuff twice daily. Their mama has been an excellent mum so far!

Only one of them has an apparent difference in size from the others at the moment. Is it too soon to tell their sex judging on their size?

The ducklings are going to be 3 weeks old tomorrow! They are all excellent in health and growing normally, I think! They love to graze and I provide them with a lot of fresh green stuff twice daily. Their mama has been an excellent mum so far!

Only one of them has an apparent difference in size from the others at the moment. Is it too soon to tell their sex judging on their size?
They are so cute and look very healthy. Nothing surprises me but at 3 weeks maybe stretching it a bit as far as telling drake from duck but maybe not, next couple of weeks though should really begin to show ya.

Back
Top Bottom