All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Pics
The gals are squatting for me again and they are also singing the egg song regularly... they weren’t doing these things while TRUMP was here... every so often I’d hear the egg song but not much! Here is almost everyone... View attachment 2601297
I'm glad it's so peaceful for you now! I kind of wish I didn't have any roosters! :rolleyes:

Any tips on NN's Whodat?

I say yes! I love them... they are the cutest chicks ever!!! I only had TRUMP so don’t have any other experience.. but I hear everyone loves them...
Alright, thanks, but, "just one more thing.... How do I convince the rest of the fam that they aren't ugly?
They would fit in with the rest of the flock because our poor girls have been plucked by both other hens and roosters, one has a rather...bald head, and backside.

On the other hand, some of our other gals are just fine and fully feathered!

Happy Belated Easter
Morning my fren! They do grow so fast but on one hand I like that cuz things are just easier when they are out with the whole flock!

I was wondering... I thought you abandoned me 😔
I could never abandon you my Sista, let alone little Daisy, TSGHE!

The gals are squatting for me again and they are also singing the egg song regularly... they weren’t doing these things while TRUMP was here... every so often I’d hear the egg song but not much! Here is almost everyone... View attachment 2601297
I'm so happy for you! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom