All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Pics
Alright, thanks, but, "just one more thing.... How do I convince the rest of the fam that they aren't ugly?
They would fit in with the rest of the flock because our poor girls have been plucked by both other hens and roosters, one has a rather...bald head, and backside.

On the other hand, some of our other gals are just fine and fully feathered!
Well.. I don’t know how you can convince them... people either love em or hate em... I love em! Maybe tell them they will at least look better than your accidental bald chickens because NNs are SUPPOSED to be bald... 😄:idunno

You've become a chick jungle gym! 😆
The bad thing about them moving to the big coop in the “see no touch” section.. I can no longer be their jungle gym! I put them in there for the first time today... they aren’t ready to stay in there permanently yet so I’ll still get to play with them for a couple more weeks....
36F54343-68C1-4C19-8583-F7A6C69CA2A9.jpeg
4276BB50-A507-47DB-AA68-5E71BB48E989.jpeg
19FCA42A-F9C2-4D05-B664-BEAB909FC54B.jpeg

I highly recommend... none! 😁
I'm waiting for my friend to take Marquis, another friend would like one of my Marans, but I'm keeping Maximus. I wish I could find a home for one of BO roos, but I don't think that will happen. I'm thinking about cleaning out the area where we had the pigs & moving a few hens & one of the Roosters over there, but it will take a bit of work. I will need to plant grass & add netting to keep them safe, so I don't know if/when that will happen.

I'm waiting for my friend to take Marquis, another friend would like one of my Marans, but I'm keeping Maximus. I wish I could find a home for one of BO roos, but I don't think that will happen. I'm thinking about cleaning out the area where we had the pigs & moving a few hens & one of the Roosters over there, but it will take a bit of work. I will need to plant grass & add netting to keep them safe, so I don't know if/when that will happen.
I hope that works out for you! I know it’s hard to find homes for roosters... I have been lucky... I found homes for all three I’ve had... I gave one away when he was about 4 weeks.. one was about 3 months... and of course TRUMP....

Back
Top Bottom