All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Pics
She's already 6 months. How much bigger can she get?

I can answer that. Davis big if she keeps growing for 5 years like he did.
She probably will! Seems the bigger ones take forever to grow! I’m gonna weigh George and you tell me how much she weighs... we were thinking George would be huge but I’m thinking now that he may be really short but very stocky... he is heavy and thick! He feels like a puppy in your hands.. not like a kitten! He’s heavy with loose skin and GIANT feet!!

Well, I was very energized... I spent the entire day.. planting new flowers.. cleaning the yard of loads of sticks from the storm on Friday night! And had to cut up two ginormous branches that fell and burn it all! So I didn’t stop till late that day... I just didn’t have the energy to small talk I guess 🤦‍♀️
I have been there. At the end of a day like that hand me a glass of wine and leave me alone. No small talk please.

Never!! As MANY as you want!! 💕
Ok then.
20210426_133232.jpg
20210419_182451.jpg
20210419_205401.jpg

She probably will! Seems the bigger ones take forever to grow! I’m gonna weigh George and you tell me how much she weighs... we were thinking George would be huge but I’m thinking now that he may be really short but very stocky... he is heavy and thick! He feels like a puppy in your hands.. not like a kitten! He’s heavy with loose skin and GIANT feet!!
9.5 lbs

Back
Top Bottom