All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Pics
Oh my gosh!! That one is as small as my M&M egg😂... I tricked everyone with an M&M once... I’ll look for the pic!
It is so fun to find them! Little surprise eggs! I love em!
And I miss her.. she was my second fav of yours! You know I love me some Spazzy😆
You mean this broody Spazzy...:D
20210319_153201.jpg

You mean this broody Spazzy...:D
View attachment 2625031
Oh ma ga! 😂.... her and Sunny🤦‍♀️

Oh, I told yall that I gave Sunny three of my eggs just to see... well, my neighbors hen just hatched two adorable babies today... soooo, I got three eggs from her to put under Sunny as well! And I am having another friend bring me two more eggs tomorrow 😳
The only reason I am doing this is because my neighbor knows someone that will take the roosters!
And I had to take one of my eggs out cuz it was one with a soft shell and when I checked today it was cracked and leaking.. I really don’t think my eggs are gonna do much...

Oh, I told yall that I gave Sunny three of my eggs just to see... well, my neighbors hen just hatched two adorable babies today... soooo, I got three eggs from her to put under Sunny as well! And I am having another friend bring me two more eggs tomorrow 😳
The only reason I am doing this is because my neighbor knows someone that will take the roosters!
And I had to take one of my eggs out cuz it was one with a soft shell and when I checked today it was cracked and leaking.. I really don’t think my eggs are gonna do much...
Sunny will be so happy to have some littles to raise! That's going to be so fun for you and no worries about what to do with the roos, if there are any! 💞

Remember this walking broody? Well she has decided to set... soooooo, I gave her three eggs😳
Now someone said that the eggs are fertile for three weeks so maybe, just maybe there might be a chance! No biggie if they are not but it’d be a really nice surprise if some hatched! I am seriously thinking about getting two eggs from my neighbor and adding those as well.. for just in case. But I don’t know if I want to chance that or not as I DO NOT want any roosters!! Ugh! What to do!
Mum with chicks is an amazing thing to watch. 🥰

Last edited:

This is very exciting. :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom