All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Pics
He was a fun kitty! When we first got him I was going to keep him indoors...I think my other cat was killed by a hawk... :( , so I didn't want to take any chances. Anyway I bought a battery operated animal nail file...I would hold him in my lap and file down his nails...I started this when he was very young. Eventually he discovered the outdoors and I relented and he became an indoor/outdoor kitty...he loved his life! He needed sharp nails if he was going outside, so I put the nail file away, shortly before I lost him I discovered it in the cabinet and turned it on to see if it still worked, he heard it and came running into the kitchen. I sat down and he jumped up into my lap and let me file his nails...he remembered the time we used to spend in that manner and he enjoyed it...warmed my heart so much! I truly miss that boy! 💗
Aaawww, this made me cry😢
He sounds amazing!

We lost Greenbean today... I went out this morning and he was struggling on the bottom of the cage.. so I knew it wouldn’t be long... I just went out to check and he was still struggling... so I was gonna have hubs put him down at lunch... I ran to my moms for a minute and when I got back he was gone😟... it was really sad cuz two of the other birds were down at the bottom around him... they weren’t down there until he passed.
Not sure why he died... I looked it up and there could be lots of reasons 🤷🏼‍♀️
C1633E9A-A5C4-43E7-ADE7-8F302BB41000.jpeg

We lost Greenbean today... I went out this morning and he was struggling on the bottom of the cage.. so I knew it wouldn’t be long... I just went out to check and he was still struggling... so I was gonna have hubs put him down at lunch... I ran to my moms for a minute and when I got back he was gone😟... it was really sad cuz two of the other birds were down at the bottom around him... they weren’t down there until he passed.
Not sure why he died... I looked it up and there could be lots of reasons 🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 2654869
I'm so sorry! 😢 :hugs :hugs

Not sure why he died... I looked it up and there could be lots of reasons 🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 2654869
:hugs :hugs so sorry 🙁

Back
Top Bottom