All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Okay... @BY Bob @Ribh ..... looka what I did! Yes... that is four gold lace Wyandottes!! šŸ˜³
Now before we get crazy... let me say this was a mercy buy... they were the last in the store along with one lone sex link... well, the sex link had horrible pasty butt and I begged them (TSC) to buy just that one so I could save her... but the lady said she couldnā€™t but would sell all for a $1 each! So I called a friend and asked if she wanted them if I would raise them for her and Iā€™ll keep the sex link... she said ā€œsure!ā€ BUT now I have to go find another chick so the sex link wonā€™t be left alone when these are gone! šŸ˜¬
Arenā€™t I a sucker šŸ™„....
987CDA4B-5F6E-4B8A-B2C3-10D825F6B043.jpeg

Okay... @BY Bob @Ribh ..... looka what I did! Yes... that is four gold lace Wyandottes!! šŸ˜³
Now before we get crazy... let me say this was a mercy buy... they were the last in the store along with one lone sex link... well, the sex link had horrible pasty butt and I begged them (TSC) to buy just that one so I could save her... but the lady said she couldnā€™t but would sell all for a $1 each! So I called a friend and asked if she wanted them if I would raise them for her and Iā€™ll keep the sex link... she said ā€œsure!ā€ BUT now I have to go find another chick so the sex link wonā€™t be left alone when these are gone! šŸ˜¬
Arenā€™t I a sucker šŸ™„.... View attachment 2673993
Aw... so cute! šŸ˜

Arenā€™t I a sucker šŸ™„.... View attachment 2673993
Oh, my. Wyandottes just are not your bird,are they! I can't believe you did that.

Oh, my. Wyandottes just are not your bird,are they! I can't believe you did that.
I just had to save that baby... who is aptly named Cake šŸ˜... and I just went to the feed store and got her a friend who I named Candy... my two most favorite things! But unknowingly I think I bought the same breedšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø... oh well.. twinsšŸ˜‰

Oh wow! Thatā€™s really interesting.. isnā€™t it! Itā€™s like you have a whole different chicken šŸ˜„.... sheā€™s still so pretty!! šŸ’•ā¤ļø
:lau Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. I always thinks she looks like a particularly ugly rooster. I got her because she's a BR & i expected her to be a good layer. she is but her looks are something else. Luckily she doesn't know what I think or even cares & is a happy healthy chookie.šŸ˜„

Back
Top Bottom