All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Morning everyone! Have a great day!
Here is a pic of the guest room... it’s not 100% yet.. I want to hang some pictures and add a sheer curtain... you can’t tell much by the pic but I painted this old dresser and distressed it... it looks so good! I need screws for one handle...
Anyway, I couldn’t wait to show yall... I really love it.. it looks like a room from a Bed and Breakfast 😄....to me at least! View attachment 2765704View attachment 2765706
That's really lovely! I love the old fashioned country look ~ but RC is right. It needs a chicken picture ~ or 2....or 3. We know you've got some great ones thanks to the girl!

That's really lovely! I love the old fashioned country look ~ but RC is right. It needs a chicken picture ~ or 2....or 3. We know you've got some great ones thanks to the girl!
Read ahead 😄... or should I say “behind” from this point 😆....she is painting me a horse pic that I’m also gonna hang though 🐎

Oh, and thank you very much.. I’m so glad you said that about the old fashioned country look💕❤️... that is exactly what I’m going for 🤗

It's already Tuesday here so here you go:
Two for Tuesday!

20210719_084044.jpg

Back
Top Bottom