All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

@N F C .... do you think any of these could work for the calendar?
And what about egg pics... do yall take those as well?

Nikki just passed today....
We are all okay, but my aunt isn't. I just hope she gets through it. It will be hard because she couldn't stand to see him in the condition he was in, so we took care of him. Not to mention we have three other cats, Milo and Nala, the kittens, and our about 12-year-old tuxie, Figaro.

(That's the whole situation in a nutshell.:))

We are all okay, but my aunt isn't. I just hope she gets through it. It will be hard because she couldn't stand to see him in the condition he was in, so we took care of him. Not to mention we have three other cats, Milo and Nala, the kittens, and our about 12-year-old tuxie, Figaro.

I'm sorry. That must've very difficult.

Good morning folks :frow

@N F C .... do you think any of these could work for the calendar?
And what about egg pics... do yall take those as well?
Definitely worthwhile.

So sorry. Your aunt and family are in our prayers :hugs:hugs

So sorry. :hugs

Twofer Tuesday

63B1D064-2D7F-4C3F-AB05-BDA2A269FD21.jpeg

Good morning folks :frow

Definitely worthwhile.

So sorry. Your aunt and family are in our prayers :hugs:hugs
Thank you, thank you all. :hugs
She kept his wrapped body with her on his favorite chair in her room last night.... I think that the longer she holds on to him, the harder it will be to let him go, via burial.

Back
Top Bottom