All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Hi had had a journey just like yours with chickens so please tell me more I want to hear all about it
Hi! So nice to have you here!

Hmmmm, I’m not sure what else tell... if you read though this thread you should be able to catch up on all the goings on 💕🤗.... it’s sort of just everyday life with chickens... and friends❤️... and our other pets as well!
I’d love to hear your story💕❤️... and meet your chickens... and any other pets you may have!

Hi! So nice to have you here!

Hmmmm, I’m not sure what else tell... if you read though this thread you should be able to catch up on all the goings on 💕🤗.... it’s sort of just everyday life with chickens... and friends❤️... and our other pets as well!
I’d love to hear your story💕❤️... and meet your chickens... and any other pets you may have!
Especially cats! 🥰

20210730_134805.jpg

OK now I know you foreshortened that to make her tail look bigger and pulled the photo up to make her ears longer. You are a crafty one with that whole photo-shop thing. Maybe she is just a regular tabby cat.
No way she is for real!

:lau :lau :love :lau:love:love

OK now I know you foreshortened that to make her tail look bigger and pulled the photo up to make her ears longer. You are a crafty one with that whole photo-shop thing. Maybe she is just a regular tabby cat.
No way she is for real!

:lau :lau :love :lau:love:love
I guess I need to do a video for you to believe. She is one pretty cat. 😍

Back
Top Bottom